Many things in life can affect your blood circulation - lack of mobility, pregnancy and illness to name a few. Fortunately, Transcendence Wellness Center is where you can find the key to improved circulation and all-around well-being. We offer compression therapy services in Winona, MN.
Our trained experts can assist you on your journey toward a better quality of life. Speak with a team member today to get started.
Humans have used compression therapy to help heal wounds or inflammation since ancient times. Compression therapy is well-researched and has proven benefits in providing relief and preventing more serious problems. Some benefits include the:
- Management of varicose veins
- Prevention and healing of leg ulcers
- Maintenance therapy for lymphedema
- Prevention of venous thromboembolism in people who are immobile
- Management of varicose veins and other leg symptoms during pregnancy
- Prevention of leg swelling for people who stand or sit for long periods of time
The amount of compression can vary, so it's important to consult with your doctor to ensure you're using the right stockings or other medical compression device.
Call 507-474-2181 today to learn more about our compression therapy services.