TWC's Red-light therapy bed uses low levels of red or near-infrared light to address various skin concerns. They can treat acne, hyperpigmentation, collagen loss, and inflammatory skin conditions. Red light therapy beds benefit the skin by increasing collagen production, reducing inflammation, and giving cells a boost of energy to repair themselves. They can also improve skin complexion, reduce pain and inflammation, promote wound healing and tissue repair, and reduce the side effects of some cancer treatments.
It's important to note that while effective, these beds require frequent use to maintain results. We suggest using the Red-light Therapy Bed three times a week. If you're considering using a red-light therapy bed, it's best to consult with a dermatologist or medical professional first. To schedule your first red light therapy session, call 507-474-2181 today.
Our 630nm frequency Red-light Therapy bed has many wellness benefits. Among these benefits are the following:
- Increasing collagen production, reducing inflammation, and giving cells a boost of energy to repair themselves
- Treating many skin concerns, such as fine lines, sun damage, hyperpigmentation and acne
- Potentially lowering blood pressure and preventing cardiovascular disease
- Treating acne, reducing certain scarring, healing burns and delaying the signs of aging
- Decreasing exercise-induced muscle fatigue
- Providing extra energy, better sleep and healthier skin for people with anxiety
Reach out to us for more information. The owner of Transcendence Wellness Center will be happy to answer your questions.